CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Target

I absolutely LOVE Target!!! I went yesterday just for a couple of things and found Hannah Montana party supplies on clearance. My daughter is having her Hannah Montana birthday party in April so I was very excited to get all of her supplies for only $7. I bought 2 sets of each: dinner plates, dessert plates, napkins ~ 1 tablecloth and 1 set of goodie bags. So for the additional plates, cups and plasticware I usually just buy plain ones that match the colors in the party theme. Mixing the themed and plain partyware adds alot of color!

When shopping at Target I always make sure to shop the end units (clearance shelves) I always find such great deals there. I found a really cute comforter for my daughter for only $7 and a matching sheet set for $4 (and she has a full size bed!) LOVE their deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment