CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My First Award!!!


I am so excited to have been chosen by Kim of My Parenting 411to receive the Kreative Blogger Award! Kim is full time mom of two. She is also a former kindergarten teacher and a day care provider. She even makes beautiful handmade jewelry! Kim has a great site on parenting. You can find answers and advise on many different topics such as potty training, infant feedings, terrible 2's and much much more! So, please be sure to visit My Parenting 411. It's a wonderful site!

Thanks again Kim for choosing My Bargain Mom for the Kreative Blogger Award!

Here are the RULES of this Award:
(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
(4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
(5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
(6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.


To follow the rules of this award, I am choosing the following blogs to receive this award...

Seven Facts about Me...
1. My family is my EVERYTHING.
2. We just moved to the country.
3. I love crafts...scrapbooking, making diaper cakes, hairbows...
4. I have 2 home businesses.
5. I love sudoku puzzles!
6. We have a boxer.
7. I love to go for a walk with my family at the park.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you for the award! How cool you make diaper cakes! Those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete